Welcome to KOG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rpgmoods

Gallery (Beta)

Hi Gamers.

As some of you have seen, The KOG web site just got a lot of new toys. We have expanded our possibilities with great measures. I am currently in the learning curve with these additions and it is a hell of a curve.

As I get these additions set up for the live site you will see them start to pop up for you to use! At first the additions will be open for all members to use so we can test them out. These addon's were pretty costly however, and will continue to cost a little every year to make sure they stay up to date. Ultimately, KOG will require a small membership fee to gain full access to these addons. KOG will also be awarding these memberships for certain things like Post Count, Board Reputation, and in game Tourney/Competion Winners. I will be posting more information on the Memberships and all of the addons as soon as i get them ready to use.

The Gallery is now unlocked to all members and i encourage all of you to check it out and use it. If anyone has any problems with the Gallery please submit a ticket about the problem so the KOG Staff can get it resolved. You can submit a ticket by fallowing the "Tickets System" tab on the Top Navigation Bar.

Other additions will include: Downloads Manager, KOG Blog, KOG Store, And a "Content" system that is a bit hard to explain but has endless possibilities.

KOG is also looking into setting up personal homepages for Platinum Members and Guilds. This will allow members and guilds to set up their own custom homepage ex.( www.YourGuild.KnightOwlGamers.com ) run right through the KOG web server!

Thank you all for the continued support that makes all of this possible!

1 person likes this