Welcome to KOG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rpgmoods

Battlefield 3 Official Trailer

Here is the trailer. Game is set to release 10-26-2011.

<br />

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOHjF4_apI?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOHjF4_apI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOHjF4_apI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Got mine pre-ordered for PS3 long time ago, playing the beta on PS3 now ;p

PS3........Whooooo Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaa Stop you killing me. Real Men play on PC....... :rofl:

Sweet, about time you fkrs started playing something I do, gonna pre order mine in a week or so. Look forward to killing you all in game soon.

You guys intend on using vent or the in game voice chat??

Where are you guys buying it from??.......Saw it for $60 on Amazon.....$80 through origin.

Ordered mine thru Amazon for $60.94 [shipping included]. This is the Limited Edition and delivery is dated for Oct. 25.

I am going to build a new system this week using Asus P8P67 PRO board - Intel .i5 2500K - Kingston HyperX 240Gig SSD - 16 Gig Corsair Extreme memory - MSI Twin Frozr 11 HD 6950 2GB video card and water cooled.

Sounds sweet Old Coot, built my rig a couple of weeks ago.

P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard

i7 2600k

8gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

MSI 560ti Hawk

Corsair H60 CPU Watercooler

60gb OCZ Agility SSD..................BAD mistake need at least 120gb, so will buy another and raid them.

I posted some photos in the KOG gallery, probably gonna need to buy another graphics card after looking at battlefield 3.

Just went out and pre-ordered my copy of BF3......Limited Edition. Will see you guys in there in a little over a week.

that 560 should handle anything you can throw it. I still run a 460 and haven't had to drop off of maxed settings for anything. Matter of fact... i have a machine with a 260 in it and it still runs everything very well. just no dx11 on it

yeah Moods ran FRAPS while in game lowest I saw it get to was 62 FPS. so will be just fine. 2 would look sweeter though....lol :P

One big help in the video card department. If your using a AMD card turn off MSAA. It will almost double your frame rate and hardly effect graphic quality.